Tuesday 30 March 2021

My dear Aqua!


 My dear Aqua,

You know who you are!I just want you to know how much i love you and thanks for always being there whenever i need you.

And the most important thing,you always have faith in me..You listen to every crap of me without judging.You see my weakness as an opportunity to learn and improve.Thanks for all the patience that you hold all these years.

I am sorry for everything,along the way i hurt your feelings again and again.But still,you manage to cope with my craziness,my cranky and et cetera.Syukur sangat to have somebody like you.

Please be safe..take care of yourself..you know i can't stand to hear if you fall sick or anything,just please be safe!please..

Just want you to know,you are 1 of my top list in my "Grounding Method" whenever i felt my life is over.

I learn how to be strong,how to enjoy my life and learn seeing things beautifully from your eyes.Your spiritual,simplicity,warm,confident demeanor paving the way as an example and  also positiveness towards life and people really teach me something.

Again,thanks for existing in my life and made the journey more fascinating!

I love you,always and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment