Thursday 17 June 2021

WHAT YOU REALLY WANT IN LIFE?

 

WHAT YOU REALLY WANT IN LIFE?


  • WHAT WOULD I WISH FOR SOMEONE I LOVE?
  • WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE IF MONEY WASN'T AN ISSUE?
  • WHAT THING I WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE IF I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR?
  • A GENIE GIVES ME THREE WISHES.WHAT WOULD THAT BE?
  • WHAT WOULD MY IDEAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
  • I'M 100 YEARS OLD AND LOOK BACK,WHAT WOULD I BE MOST HAPPY ABOUT?
  • WHAT DO I NOT LIKE TO DO?

Hi,above are 7 questions for us to answer to seek what we really want in this life..and mine would be -:

  • WHAT WOULD I WISH FOR SOMEONE I LOVE?

For my loved ones.. i wish them joy, safe and healthy no matter where they are.

  • WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE IF MONEY WASN'T AN ISSUE?

If money wasn't an issue, i would dedicate my life help out people as many as i can from poverty, build them a place where they can learn how to generate income, foundation that helps small businesses and adopt an orphans. 

  • WHAT THING I WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIENCE IF I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO FEAR?

If i had absolutely no fear, i'd love to travel with my motorbike around the world, meet different people, explore different culture and tradition, learn new languages, embrace nature and made a documentaries along the journey and write a book.

  • A GENIE GIVES ME THREE WISHES.WHAT WOULD THAT BE?

Hmm this 1 quite interesting...if this Genie really can grant me 3 wishes...to be honest i just need 1 which is i don't want to be born at all or in the other words i don't want to be exist at 1st place!

  • WHAT WOULD MY IDEAL DAY LOOK LIKE?

My ideal day would be an early morning long drive in my car with my music on and my playlist on spotify kickin' all the old good bad memories..and i just drive with no exact destination...alone..i just get lost in time..drown in the memories..

  • I'M 100 YEARS OLD AND LOOK BACK,WHAT WOULD I BE MOST HAPPY ABOUT?

The journey and experience of when i'm falling hard,losing hopes,where my heart is scattered into pieces, and then i stand tall and gather back my heart and fight back for my life, how i overcome every obstacles and learn from every mistakes that i've ever made and standing proud as the wisest person ever.   

  • WHAT DO I NOT LIKE TO DO?

...too subjective... at the moment,nothing yet crossed my mind of what i do not like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment